Increase your productivity by automating all your
repetitive, labor-intensive risk tasks with powerful workflows.
The Anatomy of a Workflow:
- Create, edit, clone and tag your scripts to match your firm's needs.
- Combine control and calculations in a single script for unprecedented flexibility.
Scripts can blend control and calculation:
- Programatically keep all information securely stored and organized.
- Use the scripts to orchestrate the distribution of reports and alerts.
- Create, edit, clone, delete and tag any component in the platform, such as: portfolios, reports, templates, emails and triggers.
- Invoke the calculation engine for risk attribution, factor analysis, stress testing, exposure analysis, greeks and pro-forma backtests.
- Full control over parameters sent to the calculation engine.
- Achieve enormous productivity with our runtime scripting language. No need to recompile any code.
How Workflows are triggered?
Run your script on a daily, weekly or monthly cycle at a specific time of the day.
Invoke a script whenever an expected event occurs, such as a new portfolio arrival.
Trigger a script from within your REST environment using an API call.